A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following contractual posts:-
1. Tech-I (HVAC)
2. Computer Technician
3. Jr. Computer Operator
1. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final Degree/Certificate, only one 2nd Division (not less than 50% marks) is permitted in the entire academic career from Matric onwards. Moreover, no 3rd Division is allowed in entire academic career.
2. Candidates must have educational certificates/degrees from the Universities/Institutions recognized by HEC/Technical Boards.
3. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates who strictly fulfill the required qualification and experience will be called for test/interview.
5. The candidature of those candidates who do not fulfill the required eligibility criteria, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
6. The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years upto closing date of submission of application. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
7. The selected candidates may be posted/ transferred anywhere in Pakistan.
8. Candidates already employed in Govt, and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
9. The selected candidates will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALE AND FRINGE BENEFITS as prescribed by the organization from time to time.
How to Apply
1. Information about qualification, experience, age and domicile, etc. duly supported by attested copy of CNIC & one photograph may be filled on attached Application Form and must reach to Sr. Establishment Officer-I, P.O Box No. 3255 Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
2. Applications which are incomplete or received after due date will not be considered.
3. The post applied must be mentioned on upper left corner of envelope prominently.
4. Please mention your contact number & complete address in application for future correspondence.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
DONATE FOR DIAMER BHASHA AND MOHMAND DAMS”