Punjab Agriculture Department CAD JIP Jobs 20 April 2019, Procurement Specialist
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Applications are invited from eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on contract basis under the ADB funded development project “Command Area Development of Jalalpur Irrigation Project (CAD-JIP)” for project period upto 30th June, 2023 at Directorate General Agriculture (Water Management), Punjab, Lahore / field offices.
1. The employees of Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies working under the administrative control of Punjab Government are not entitles to apply against the posts of lump sum pay package.
2. Relaxation in upper / lower age limit is not admissible for the posts with lump sum pay, mentioned at Sr. No. 1 & 2.
3. 05 years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for the posts with BPS mentioned at Sr. No. 3 to 6.
4. In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issue by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
5. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, nontransferable, job / post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 year which can be extended upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
6. In case the project period is reduced / enhanced, contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
7. Retired persons are not eligible. The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post.
8. The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 and project PC-I.
9. The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk) addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), three passport size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC / certificates / degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board / University, issued by the authorized Institute / Madrissa, release orders for Ex-Service men issued by the concerned authority / Institute and must reach by 30th April, 2019. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA / DA shall be paid.
10. The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
11. List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query / clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning) Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
12. List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of appointment offer letters after the approval of the recommendations of Departmental Selection Committee by the competent authority.
13. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
14. The candidates selected under the project are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection.
15. No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.
SECTION OFFICER (R&E)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
2-BANK ROAD, LAHORE