Punjab Agriculture & Meat Company PAMCO Jobs 25 April 2019, Chief Executive Officer
PUNJAB AGRICULTURE & MEAT COMPANY (PAMCO)
CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR THE POST OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Government of the Punjab has established PAMCO, under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984. PAMCO is looking for a dynamic professional to lead the company and help realize the vision of the government. The position requires entrepreneurial skills, awareness and experience of Agriculture and Livestock sectors at national and international levels. He/she should have in-depth knowledge of international trade in the related sector, international food safety and hygiene requirements, awareness of government regulations, corporate governance paradigm, etc. The opening provides excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record and experience at senior policy and decision-making level, who possesses leadership qualities, high level of integrity and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience in similar environment will be given preference.
Master degree in business administration or public administration or veterinary sciences or a related field such as economics etc. An advanced degree in one of the above fields is desirable. A combination of degree in Veterinary Sciences and Business Administration will be given weight-age. Additional marks will be given to Foreign post graduate degree holder.
Minimum ten years of progressively responsible, professional-level experience in business management/ livestock development in the public or private sector, preferably related to manufacturing or meat processing. Demonstrated experience in project planning, design and management is highly desirable.
1. Efficient, smooth and professional management of operations of the company;
2. Developing and monitoring strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the company;
3. ‘ Ensures that appropriate financial system is maintained and has an effective control of operations,
4. Promotes positive corporate culture;
5. Plans and motivates the human resources necessary to achieve objectives;
6. Lead an effective team to develop local supply chain, explore international market to provide avenues for international trade in the sector;
7. Assist Board of Directors and articulate the company’s vision and developing strategics for achieving that vision;
8. Proactive interaction with Government organizations, public, private and corporate sector;
9. A leader ensuring the support and execution of the vision and objectives of the Company;
10. Works effectively with the Board of Directors;
Minimum 40 years and maximum 65 years on the date of application.
SALARY: Market Based/Negotiable.
NOTE: Please send application on the prescribed format (the only acceptable application form) along with declaration duly attested by the Oath commissioner to be downloaded from the company’s website (www.namco.bz) along with a copy of CV, a recent photograph, a copy of valid CNIC, attested copies of all relevant documents, and contact details in a scaled envelope. The application should reach this office by May 22, 2019 at 5:00 pm. Please mention on envelop “Application for the post of CEO PAMCO”. The applications not submitted on the prescribed format or any information not provided will render the application incomplete and liable for rejection. Only hard copy of the application will be accepted.
Manager Admin & HR
Punjab Agriculture & Meat Company
LMPC 18 KM Shahpur Kanjra Multan Road, Lahore
Ph: 042-35971430-33, 0333-9749981