Punjab Municipal development Food Company Jobs 25 April 19, Manager IT
For improved service delivery in sanitation sector and to have clean and waste free cities envisioned by the Chief Minister Punjab, a Program Monitoring Unit (PMU) has been established under Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company (PMDFC) with administrative support from LG&CD Department. The Company is seeking the services of qualified, experienced and dynamic professionals for the following positions:
1. Manager IT
• BSc (Hons) or Masters in Computer Science Computer Engineering/Information Technology from HF.C recognized University.
• BSc (Hons) or Masters in Geographic Information System (GIS) from HEC recognized University.
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Software/IT Systems Management/Development/GlS
2. Monitoring Evaluation Assistant (MEA)
• For Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO): intermediate
• For Non Commissioned Officer Graduate
• For Civilians: Graduate
• Preference to be given to Military retired Junior Commissioned Officers and Non Commissioned Officers
The compensation for the positions is market-driven, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply in confidence by May 04, 2019. Only those candidates will be considered for shortlisting for interview who will apply through this job portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. For any clarification please contact on 042-99204386-89.