Government of Punjab under the ADP Scheme “E-registration of Eligible Couple / Clients (December 2018-2020)”on contract basis as provided in Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 with period of contract appointment in the light of PC-I of ADP Scheme. The qualification, experience and other terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Project Coordinator n Officer BS-18
i) Master’s Degree (2nd division) In Population Studies / Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Management, Business Administration or MBBS with MPH from HEC recognized University.
II) At least 05 years’ experience / service In managerial position In a well reputed Public or Private Organization possessing basic knowledge of Project Planning and Management Processes and Procedures. 30-40 years
2. Data Analyst BS-17
I) Master’s Degree or equivalent In Computer Science / Statistics/Mat hema tics from an HEC recognized University.
II) One year work experience as a Data Analyst or in related field I.e. Data Mining etc. 23-35 years * general relaxation of 06 yaars for males and 08 years for female.
3. Assistant cum Computer Operator BS-16
I) B.A./B.Com from an HEC recognized University.
II) Proficient in use of MS Office especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and shall demonstrate such proficiency.
III) 01-year work experience of dealing with project In Public or Private sector.
1. Applicant must be domiciled of Punjab preferably of District Lahore where the post exists.
2. The equivalency of certificate/degree (if any) must be provided by the candidates.
3. Applications along with required attested educational qualifications, certificates/degrees, experience certificate, domicile certificate and 02 latest passport size photographs must be sent through registered/TCS on the given below address.
4. Recruitment will be made in accordance with Punjab Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 with subsequent amendments made thereof from time to time.
5. The period of contract will be till 30-06-2020 (ending date of tenure of the Project). The candidate will not claim extension in contract period after ending date of the Project.
6. The decision of respective Departmental Recruitment/Selection Committee shall be final and recruitment shall be made purely on merit.
7. Government employees can route their applications through their respective departments.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage.
9. No quota for the post is reserved. The post will be filled on open merit basis.
10. NO TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
11. Candidates fulfilling the required educational qualification, age limit and other terms and conditions shall be eligible to submit applications. Incomplete applications shall be rejected straight away.
12. The applicants are required to mention their telephone numbers, e-mail and complete postal address on their applications.
13. Applications must reach on the given below address by 30-04-2019 (Q9:0Q am to 05:00 pm). Applications received after due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
14. Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call letters for Test/interviews.
15. The age as mentioned above will be strictly observed. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be granted to the candidates.
16. The post will be non-transferable in any way.
Deputy Director (Admn) Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab I ipl-33841 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore