Punjab P&SHC Department Lahore Jobs 12 April 2019, Respiratory Therapist, Anesthesia Technologist
CARRIER OPPORTUNITY THROUGH WALK IN INTERVIEW
FOR ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS AS WELL AS CONSULTANTS, MOs/WMOs AND DENTAL SURGEONS ON ADHOC BASIS
Government of the Punjab P&SHC Department Lahore intends to recruit of Technologists through District Recruitment Committee in Punjab on adhoc basis vide letter No. SO(AHP-l)118-2/2018 dated 11-02-2019. In pursuance of above said notification this office invites applications from Qualified & Experienced Allied Health Professionals (Male & Female) on adhoc basis for a period of One Year from all over the Punjab. The recruitment shall be Adhoc Basis & Non Transferable. Detail of posts is as under: –
1. Anesthesia Technologist
2. Emergency Medical Technologist
3. Medical laboratory Technologist
4. Operation Theatre Technologist
5. Respiratory Therapist
6. Medical Imaging Technologist
7. Renal / Urology Technologist
8. Audiology Technologist
General Terms & Conditions / Procedure for Submission of Application
1. Age limit will be conceded according to Government criteria.
2. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form alongwith attested copies of CNIC, education & experience testimonials in the office of the undersigned.
3. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
4. The candidate shall clearly mention the order of his / her preference of DHQ Hospital or THQ Hospital.
5. Incomplete Application or Applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
7. Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
8. Last date for collection of application for the posts of Technologist is 26-04-2019 & interview will be held on 06 05-2019 in DC Office Khanewal.
9. Interview of Consultants, MO, WMO and Dental Surgeon will also be held on Second Thursday of each month at DC Office Khanewal.
10. The Interview of Consultants, MOs/WMOs & Dental Surgeons will also be held on need basis.
Dr. Muhammad Shoaib Iqbal,
Chief Executive Officer (DHA) Khanewal