Quetta Electric Supply Company Job 4 April 19, Consultancy Services
QUETTA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
Save Water— Save Life
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. QESCO intends to hire consultancy services for a period of one year for Rural Electrification, System Augmentation Program (SAP) and Deposit works. Scope of work are as under:-
i. Technical and Financial review and vetting of estimates prepared by the client and its verification using GPS/GIS technology.
ii. Control of issuance of material to the contractors as per the estimates.
iii. Verification of materials installed at site and preparation of reconciliation statements.
iv. Monitoring of Construction works with reference to the specifications and standards lay down by the Client
v. Submission of Monthly progress reports.
vi. Assistance to be provided to the Client in the acceptance of the completed projects.
vii. Preparation of Completion Report A-90. viik Verification of completion report A-90.
ix. Submission of GPS data (soft and hard copy) on prescribed formats.
Technical scoring criteria is as under:-
a. Overall Experience of the Company relating to Power Projects – 20%
b. Relevant experience of the consultant related to the specific assignment – 20%
c. Financial Capability -08%
d. Availability of the T&P -07%
e. Adequacy of the proposed work plan and methodology in responding to the TOR (Scope of services for SAP & REP) – 15%
f. Qualifications, competence and availability of the key staff for this assignment – 30%
2. QESCO now invites eligible consultancy firms/consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants should provide information that they have required qualification and relevant experience to perform the services.
Documents required to be submitted with Technical proposal:
Details of all the Project under taken (ongoing + completed).
C.V’s of all relevant personal.
Copy of last Income Tax return filed.
Audited Financial statement for 2 years. Certificate of registration with PEC.
GIS is the mandatory requirement.
3. For the said purpose Consultants who have necessary qualification and experiences should submit their Technical & Financial Proposals documents in the office of the undersigned at QESCO Head Quarter Zarghoon Road Quetta Cantt, till 22 April 2019 before 1400 Hours and the Technical Proposal will be opened on same date at 15:00 Hours in the presence of representative of firms. Financial Proposal will be opened after technical evaluation for only technically successful firms.
4. The Bidding Authority reserves the right for rejection and cancellation of all proposals without re-approach and accept only according to the PPRA Rules.
5. RFP can be obtained from the office of Chief Engineer (P&E) QESCO against the Fee of Rs.5000/- (non refundable).
Add. Director (P&E) QESCO, Quetta.
SAY NO TO DRUGS / DONATE FOR DIAMER-BHASHA AND MOHMAND DAMS