“COMPANY SECRETARY” CUM
“SENIOR MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT”
A reputed listed Company is looking for a dedicated, experienced and skilled professional for the position of “Company Secretary” Cum “Senior Manager Internal Audit” for its head office located in Rawalpindi.
The position requires the candidate to have the following credentials and experience:
The ideal Candidate should possess the following educational qualifications:
a) Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan or Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan, or
b) Member of a recognized body of Corporate or Chartered Secretaries and:
i) is a Certified Internal Auditor; or
ii) is a Certified Fraud Examiner; or
iii) is a Certified Internal Control Auditor
At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience required in audit and at least 5 years of experience of the company secretarial function. Familiarity with a manufacturing business is preferred but not necessary.
• be comfortable operating at the Audit Committee and Board level with good communication skills.
• be proficient with the provisions of Companies Act 2017, Listing Regulations of the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Code of Corporate Governance and Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules issued by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and other relevant statutes and be able to offer advice and guidance on matters of law and corporate governance
• be able to prepare agenda and papers for board meetings, annual general meetings and draft minutes and resolutions
• have a good understanding of all matters concerned with allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates, including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting appropriate activities connected with share transfers
• be able to make arrangements for payment of dividends within the prescribed period as provided under the provisions of Companies Act 2017
• be able to liaise effectively with regulatory bodies
• determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• be able to make effective coordination with internal auditors
• conduct, plan and coordinate with the Audit Committee
• be able to implement and monitor the internal control systems
• prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
Company offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience alongwith the opportunities for career progression in a congenial professional environment.
Interested candidates may apply through the following email address within two weeks of this publication: email@example.com