GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
REGIONAL DIRECTOR COLLEGES
Shaheed Benazirabad® Nawabshah
Ph. & Fax # 0244-370444 — Email: email@example.com
In pursuance of Colleges Education Department Government of Sindh, letter No: SO(HE-I) Misc: 1876/2019 Karachi Dated 14.05.2019 applications are invited from suitable candidates (Male / Female) of Shaheed Benazirabad Region for recruitment of the following vacant posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 in the jurisdiction of Directorate College Education Shaheed Benazirabad Region:
3. Laboratory Attendant
4. Comp: Lab Attendant
5. Peon / Naib Qasid
10. Sanitary Worker
11. Water Man
12. NCC Guard
Terms & Conditions
1. All eligible candidates who fulfill above required qualification / criteria are advised to submit their applications along with attested copies of testimonials, certificates CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Experience Certificate (if required) Driving license (for driver post only). Disability Certificate (against disabled quota only) two passport size photograph should be submitted before 20-06-2019 at Office of the Regional Director Colleges Shaheed Benazirabad Region at Government Aisha Girls College Nawabshah. (After due date applications will not be entertained).
2. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government Notification No. SO-II (SGA&CD) 2011 Dated 14.09.2018.
3. The existing quota of 15% women, 5% minority and 5% disabled will be maintained as per rule / policy.
4. The Government of Sindh reserves the rights to increase / decrease number of vacancies or cancel appointment process at any stage.
5. Post of BPS-01 to BPS-04 will be filled in from concerned District.
6. Candidate already in Government Service should apply through proper channel within due date.
7. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidate.
8. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Interview / Test; the candidate shall bring relevant original documents at the time of interview and test.
9. The candidate applying for the post of Driver (BPS-04) shall be called for driving test with original driving license.
10. Preference will be given to Non-Muslims for the post of Sweeper / Sanitary Worker.
11. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates.
12. The candidate acquired qualification after closing date of submission of applications will not be eligible to apply and his / her application will be rejected.
13. The applications on specific proforma shall only be accepted (Specimen attached).
Regional Director Colleges Shaheed Benazirabad Region
INF-KRY NO. 2788/19
Say No to Corruption