OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTORATE (COLLEGES) MIRPURKHAS REGION @ MIRPURKHAS
Ph: 0233-9290074 / 75
In pursuance of College Education Department Government of Sindh No. SO (HE-l)Misc-l876/2019 Karachi dated 14-05-2019, applications are invited from suitable candidates (male/female) of Mirpurkhas Region for recruitment of the following vacant posts BPS 01 to BPS 04 in the jurisdiction of Regional Directorate College Mirpurkhas Region, Mirpurkhas:
2. Laboratory Attendant
3. Naib Qasid
6. Water Man
7. NCC Guard
9. Sanitary Worker
Terms and conditions:
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling above required qualification / criteria are advised to submit their applications along with the attested copies of testimonials, certificate, CNIC, Domicile. PRC. Experience Certificate (if Required). Driving license, disability Certificate (In case of candidate applying on disabled quota), two passport size photographs should be submitted / addressed to the Regional Directorate College Mirpurkhas Region, Mirpurkhas.
2. The last date of submission of application is one month from date of publication, the incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. Age relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Govt. Notification No. S0-II(SGA&CD)564/2011 dated 14-09-2018.
4. The Govt, reserves increase / decrease number of vacancies of cancels appointment process at any stage.
5. Post of BPS-01 to BPS-04 will be filled in from concerned District Mirpurkhas, Umerkot & Tharparkar.
6. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
7. The candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
8. The eligible /shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview or test. The Candidate shall bring relevant documents /certificates, CNIC, Domicile / PRC, Driving license (in Original) at the time interview & test.
9. The candidates applying for the post of Driver (BPS-04) shall be called driving test,
10. Preference will be given to Non-Muslim/professional for the post of Sanitary Worker.
11. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates.
12. The candidates acquired qualification after closing date of application will not be eligible to apply & his/her application will not be entertained.
Regional Director Colleges
Say No to Corruption