Regulations for Access from NHA Controlled Network 2019
(Motorways / Expressways / Link Roads)
FOR FOLLOW SECTORS
• Education City
• Industrial/Commercial Hubs
• Factory Outlets Medical City
• Housing Societies
• Theme Parks
► Provisional Acceptance
► Formal Approval
► Operation & Management
1. Conditions for Provisional Acceptance (Highlights)
• An Entity will submit formal request in writing.
• An Entity shall have ownership/mutation in its own name, having a minimum area as per Schedule-One.
Type of Amenity Minimum Land Required (kanals/acres) NOC Fee perkanal(PKR)
Housing Society 4000 kanals (500 Acres) 60,000
Medical City 2000 kanals (250 Acres) 50.000
Education City 2000 kanals (250 Acres) 50,000
Industrial/Commercial Hub 2800 kanals (350 Acres) 60,000
Factory Outlet 2800 kanals (350 Acres) 60,000
Theme Park 1600 kanals (200 Acres) 60,000
Certificate of infrastructure completion upto 40%.
One time processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 5 million with the request.
25% of the total NOC Fee as described in Schedule-One.
Traffic impact study report.
Geometric study/highway safety audit report.
Interchange and affiliated works shall be designed, estimated and
constructed by NHA as deposit works.
Provisional Acceptance shall be valid for a period of two years from the date of issuance.
2. Conditions for Formal Approval (Highlights)
• The Entity shall apply for formal approval on completion of 75% infrastructure development.
• Adequate land, free of all encumbrances, will be mutated, for construction of interchange outside the fence/ROW including loop land, in the name of NHA without any cost of NHA.
• The land shall remain the property of NHA and shall not be given back, in case of demolition/removal etc. of the structure in future. Hence, new ROW will be defined.
3. Operation and Management (Highlights)
• NHA shall own, operate or cause to operate the toll plazas.
• 100% toll shall be retained by NHA as a matter of right.
• NHA shall reserve the right to close the interchange.
• All the prevalent laws of the land, including NHSO-2000, applicable on Motorways/Expressways/Link Roads shall be applicable to the so constructed interchanges.
For detailed terms and conditions, please visit our website www.nha.gov.pk or contact office of Deputy Director (ROW) NHA Headquarter 27, Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad.