RETIRED ARMY MEDICAL CORPS OFFICERS
• Applications are invited from Retired Army Medical Corps officers of the rank of Major / Lieutenant Colonel, for the post of Civilian Medical Officers (CMOs) in Army Medical Corps, on contract basis, for employment in military hospitals / establishments as General Practitioners.
• Candidates will be called for interviews subsequently at selected stations (no TA/DA admissible).
• Applicants will indicate choice station for employment and preferred station for interview in the application, separately.
• Applications duly supported with required documents be forwarded to Help Desk Medical Directorate DMS-1 (IS), Training Branch CMH Rawalpindi Telephone (Military) – 051-561- 30396.
• Last date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2019.
Director Medical Services (HRD) Medical Directorate /DMS-1 (IS) General Headquarters, Rawalpindi Telephone (Military): 051-561-33733