Salephat District Sukker Outsourcing of Solid Waste Management Services
TOWN COMMITTEE SALEHPAT DISTRICT SUKKUR
PHONE NO. 071-5660488
OUTSOURCING OF SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES OF (02) WARD 02 & 03 OF TOWN COMMITTEE SALEHPAT DISTRICT SUKKUR
The Town Committee Salehpat entrusted to carry out the services of Solid Waste in (2) Four Wards of Town Committee Salehpat through outsourcing. The Town Committee Salehpat is exclusively responsible for Urban Utility for Planning and Delivery of Municipal Services, Primary Solid Waste Collection in aforementioned wards of Town Committee Salehpat.
Town Committee Salehpat in its endeavor to provide quality Municipal Services at par with the International Standard to the residents of Salehpat. The Town Committee Salehpat invites tenders / bids from well reputed national firms / JVs / consortia. The bidder must financially be sound.
Interested firms / companies may form a joint-venture as general guidelines of JVs. The proposal shall consist of, but not limited, to the following few general guidelines. However, the details of ToRs have been provided in the Evaluation Criteria of the bidding documents.
1. Firm / companies / service providers shall be registered with tax authorities.
2. Details of allocation / number of proposed professionals on each Ward of Town Committee to be assigned to carry out the services.
3. CVs of the other professional staff working with the firm to be provided.
4. Financial soundness & financial position (Bank Statement & Tax Returns) of the firm.
5. The services include primary collection from (02) Ward 02 & 03 i/c cleaning of open / side drains In (2) shifts Morning & Evening on daily basis without any holiday.
6. The successful firm shall also provide special road party comprising 20 professionals (other than Wards allocation) for cleaning of main roads & main nallahs on daily basis may be in night shift in case of any emergency.
The bidding documents containing the scope of project, evaluation criteria & other terms and conditions can be obtained on a written request on company letterhead from the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 5.000/- (non-refundable) in shape of pay order.
The last date of submission of sealed proposal, as per instructions, is 26-03-2019 till 12:00 noon.The sarrie will be opened on the same day at 12:30 pm by Procurement Committee in the office of the undersigned in presence of bidders or their authorized representatives.
In case of absence of undersigned the next date for opening will be 29.03.2019 at 2.00 pm.
2% security of the total cost of the project in shape of Call Deposit / Pay Order in favour of Town Committee Salehpat must accompany with the proposal. The bidding documents must be stamped and signed by an authorized person of the contractor / firm. Any disfiguring, overwritten, manipulating in the BOQ shall be liable to rejection. All federal and provincial duties / stamp duties / taxes i/c Sales Tax will be recoverable as per directives of government issued from time to time.
The competent authority reserves the right to reject any one or all tenders / bids with cogent reason.
For any further clarification the office of the undersigned can be contacted on any working day during working hours.
Town Committee Salehpat District Sukkur