Sargodha DHQ Teaching Hospital Jobs 27 April 2019, Consultant Pathologist
DHQ Teaching Hospital Sargodha invites application from the suitable candidate for appointment on Ad-hoc basis for the posts given below as per qualifications and experience indicated against each. The last date for submission of applications is 18-05-2019.
1. Consultant Pathologist
2. Consultant Anesthetist
3. Senior Registrar (Gastroenterology)
4. Consultant Pediatrician
5. ENT Specialist
6. Consultant Psychiatrist
7. Consultant Cardiologist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Recruitment will be made according to Govt, of the Punjab recruitment Policy.
2. Only candidates having domicile of Province of Punjab arc eligible to apply.
3. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their Basic Pay scale and admissible Allowances.
4. Initial appointment will be for one year and further extendable on the satisfactory performance.
5. Absence / Poor performance will lead to termination / reversion of Service.
6. Recruitment will be against the specific Departments & it will non-transferable. Any attempt for transfer will lead to immediate termination from Govt. Service.
7. Merit lists will be prepared in accordance with the prescribed Rules / Policy of Govt, of the Punjab SH&ME Department, Lahore.
8. The relaxation of 5-Years in upper age limit will be given to the male and 8-years to the Female candidates according to the Policy of the Government.
9. NO TA/DA will be paid for the Purpose of Interview.
10. No. of Posts can be increased / decreased as per requirements.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY.
11. Applications on Application Form ( Can be obtained from the Office of Medical Superintendent) alongwith attested Photo Copies of documents / Experience Certificate, Domicile, CNIC, Two Passport Size Photograph & valid PMDC Certificate should reach in the O/O undersigned on or before 18-05-2019 till 3:00 p.m.
12. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
13. Please bring all your original documents on the date of interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview
DHQ TEACHING HOSPITAL SARGODHA