Government of Sindh
School Education and Literacy Department
Directorate of Curriculum, Assessment & Research Sindh Jamshoro
APPOINTMENT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ON VACANT POSTS AGAINST 5% QUOTA
Applications are invited form differently abled persons under 5% quota domiciled of Sindh Province for filling-up the following vacant posts in the Directorate of Curriculum, Assessment & Research Sindh Jamshoro School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh.
1. Junior Clerk
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The vacancies are purely on temporally basis but will be permanent after completion of probationary period and services can be terminated at any time during probationary period by serving of one month’s notice.
2. The applications along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Experience Certificate (if required), two passport size photographs should be submitted to the office of the Directorate of Curriculum, Assessment & Research Sindh Jamshoro.
3. Applications must provide Disability Certificate issued by the Boards constituted by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PCRDP) as per powers conferred under Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability Act, 2018 OR Civil Surgeon of concerned District/ Division.
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after closing date will not be considered.
5. The last date of submission of application is 20-06-2019
6. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government Notification.
7. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
8. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
9. The selected candidates will be posted to respective place of the posting.
10. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates for test / interview.
Note: The applications may be addressed to the Director, Directorate of Curriculum, Assessment & Research Sindh Jamshoro. (Tel No. 0229213406).
INF-KRY No. 2877/19
Say No to Corruption