School Education Scholarship Program 2019-20 (SESP)
Applications are invited from meritorious students (residents of Sindh) currently studying in Grade V of the Schools being run by the School Education & Literacy Dept. who intend to complete their post-primary education from quality Public Sector Educational Institutions. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2019-20 under the School Education Scholarship Program (SESP) managed by Sindh Education Foundation.
Note : This offer is for the Students residing in the districts East, West and Malir of Karachi Division for following Institution: Public School Gadap:Districts East, West and Malir
Salient Features of the Scholarship Program
- The Scholarship will finance education from Grade 6 to Grade 12 as under:
- cost of tuition, transport, uniform, learning material in case of day scholars and
- cost of tuition, transport, uniform, learning and boarding & lodging in case of boarding students.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- The student must be a Grade 5 (bona fide) student of SE&LD School (Govt. School) and must have studied in the Govt. School for at least last three academic years.
- GR Number and Photocopy of the GR Page attested by concerned Head Teacher required with the Registration Form.
- Student’s Form-B (indicating that the student is a resident of Sindh) or Father’s domicile is required with the Registration form
- The Registration Form (for the Entry Test) and challan are available at Sindh Education Foundation’s website (www.sef.org.pk).
- Filled-in Registration Form along with Fee Challan; Attested GR number; and B-Form is to be submitted
- Entry Test Fee amounting to Rs. 600/- is to be paid through challan in favour of concerned Institution’s Bank Account as given below (in accordance with student (s) residence).
Account Title : Public School Gadap
United Bank Ltd: 0201032626
Askari Bank Ltd: 003720100001270
The Entry Test
- The Entry Test shall comprise of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and SRQs (Short Response Questions) type question.
- Subjects include; English, Maths and Language (Sindhi / Urdu). Sample test paper is at (www.sef.org.pk)
- The Applicants will be sent Slip on applicants address and also Date, Venue & Roll Number will be communicated through SMS on the given given mobile number in the Registration form
- District wise Merit Lists will be drawn up whereby top performing 26 students from SE&LD (Govt. Schools) will be selected for each district
- This advertisement is not meant for students from SEF Assisted Schools, as their slection will be on the basis of merit list in the SEF Assessment 2019
- Finally selected students’ parents will sign an undertaking with SEF that their son/daughter will continue education upto Grade 12 under the Scholarship Program
- Finally selected students’ parents will signIn case of any omission or misrepresentation, SEF will not be
responsible and reserves the right to reject the Application at any stage.
- Applicants are required to keep the record of original fee deposit slip/ challan
- Sealed Registration Form must be submitted latest by April 06, 2019 by 04:00 pm to Assistant Director SMHSP at the SEF Head Office address as “SEF Head Office, House # 21-A, Block 7/8, Overseas Cooperative Housing Society (OCHS), Ameer Khusro Road, Karachi (Sindh) “
- For updates /details keep visiting our Website