The following posts are lying vacant in Sessions Court, Chakwal. Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are invited.
1. Stenographer 16 (BS-16)
2. Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
3. Junior Auditor 01 (BS-11)
4. Junior Clerk (BS-11)
5. Technician (BS-11)
6. Naib Qasid (BS-03)
1) 20% posts in the cadre of Junior Clerk and Naib Qasid have been reserved for the children of working / retired employees in BS-01 to 11 of Civil / Sessions Courts, Chakwal. If none is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit. All candidates who want to apply for the post of the aforesaid reserved quota are required to submit their hand written applications alongwith complete particular and proof, till the target date and through proper channel, in case of Government servant.
2) 3% posts are reserved for disables. The candidates are required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority issued under (disabled person (employment and rehabilitation) ordinance, 1981). Relaxation in upper age limit (only for disabled) as per rules will be for ten years over and above the prescribed.
3) 15% posts are reserved for women posts, existing in the civil / sessions courts of the sub-ordinate judiciary.
4) 5% posts are reserved for minorities (Non-Muslim).
5) Marks for additional qualification will be given in accordance with the recruitment policy.
6) The competent authority may increase or decrease the posts.
7) The competent authority will put the short listed candidates in the retest.
8) Upper age limit relaxation up to five years will be given in the light of the Hon’ble Lahore High Court, Lahore Notification No. 29811/4-E/VII.B.3 (M) dated 26.10.2010 read with 23566/6E(LCE) / VII.A.27 dated 27.07.2013.
9) If none is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit.
Rules & Regulations:
a) Applications for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 along with all testimonials will be received by the Central Testing Service Pakistan, having its office at 414, F-2 Floor, Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard Gulberg-III, Lahore on the prescribed form available on the website of CTS, www.ctspak.com through post not by hand while applications for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 5 & 6 will be received in this office through post as well as by hand. Applications should reach till 25.10.2019. The applications received after due date will be rejected forthwith. Applications through fax / email will not be entertained. Candidates can download application form along with the Deposit slip of Rs. 350/- for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 directly from the CTS Website (www.ctspak.com). However, for other posts mentioned at Sr. No. 5 & 6 hand written application along with testimonials will be received in this office through as well as by hand.
b) Test (Typing / Written) for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 shall be held at Chakwal. Date, time and venue will be intimated on the roll number slip issued by CTS after completion of applications receiving and scrutiny process. CTS shall send roll number slip to the candidates at their postal address. In case, any candidate could not receive roll number slip, he / she may download from the CTS website (www.ctspak.com). While test / interview for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 5 & 6 will be conducted by this office (schedule will be intimated later on).
c) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their applications as to whether their relative is already working in Civil / Sessions Courts, Chakwal and if his / her relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper clearly mentioning the name, designation and relationship with the said employee.
d) The candidate already serving in Government or semi Government Departments will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
e) The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of their educational certificates, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
f) Independent applications will be submitted for each category as well as each quota.
g) Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test. Passed marks in the CTS will be decided by the authority later on for the purpose of short listing.
h) Whole exam for the posts, mentioned at Sr. No. 01. 02, 03 & 04 consists of three stages wherein first stage is practical based while second stage is written test based and third stage consists of viva / interview.
i) In first stage there will be typing / short hand test for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 1 (Steno) while only typing test for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 2, 3, & 4. The candidates who passed the first stage will be short listed and eligible to appear in the second stage of exam. In second stage there will be written test based upon MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and the candidates who passed the test will be called for third stage (interview / viva).
j) Passing the CTS test will not entitle the applicant automatically for appointment rather passed applicants will be interviewed by the authority.
k) After short list out of the successful candidates in the test will be called for interview.
I) No TA / DA will be given to the candidates.
m) Applicants are required to clearly mention their phone number / cell number in the application.
n) The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the official website.
o) Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil & Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules, 2005.
p) Recruitment Committee has the right to withhold the entire result or partly.
District & Sessions Judge, Chakwal