SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
TEL-+92-74-9410909, FAX ♦ 92-744752535
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions at Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana on Regular /Tenure Basis.
2. Additional Director (HR)
3. Deputy Director (QEC)
4. Deputy Director (P&D)
5. Secretary to Vice-Chancellor
Prescribed Application Form is available on website http://www.smbbmu.edu.pk. The application form duly filled-in all aspects and supported with all required documents should be sent through registered courier service to the Office of Director Human Resources at Vice-Chancellor’s Secretariat, SMBB Medical University, High Court Road, Larkana, latest by 20th August, 2019. Application submitted directly by hand shall NOT be considered.
1. Only Sindh Domiciled are eligible.
2. Candidate shall submit copy of valid PM&DC / PEC Registration Certificate (wherever applicable).
3. Application should be sent along with:
(i) Pay Order / Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- (non-refundable) in favour of Vice-Chancellor, SMBBMU Larkana;
(ii) Three recent passport size photographs;
(iii) Brief curriculum vitae;
(iv) Attested photocopies of Academic Certificates, Domicile, PRC / Form “D”, and valid CNIC;
(v) Copies of Experience Certificate(s);
(vi) Copies of Research Papers / Publications (wherever applicable).
4. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of the envelope.
5. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
6. Applicant already serving in government/semi-government/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
7. An advance copy of the application form may be sent within due date.
8. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
9. Age limit as per government / university policy.
10. University reserves the right to cancel above post or applications received therein.
11. Above posts are subject to approval from Syndicate of SMBBMU Larkana.
12. Canvassing in any manner shall amount to disqualification.
13. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
14. Female candidates are also encouraged to apply.