SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
TEL +92-74-9410909, FAX +92-74-4752535
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Teaching Positions at Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana and its Constituent Colleges i.e. Bibi Aseefa Dental College (BADC) and Benazir College of Nursing (BCON) on Regular Basis.
Prescribed application form, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions are available on website http://www.smbbmu.edu.pk. Further, visit http://hec.gov.pk http://www.pmdc.org.pk https://www.pharmacycouncil.org.pk & http://www.pnc.org.pk for the eligibility criteria of Teaching Positions. The application form duly filled-in in all respects and supported with all required documents should be sent through Registered Courier Service to the Office of Director Human Resources, SMBB Medical University, Moen-Jo-Daro Road (Arija) Larkana latest by 26th November, 2019. Applications submitted directly / by hand shall NOT be considered.
1. Only Sindh Domiciled are eligible.
2. Applications should be sent along with:
(i) Pay Order / Bank Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- (non-refundable) for above positions in favour of Vice Chancellor, SMBBMU Larkana;
(ii) Three recent passport size photographs;
(iii) Brief curriculum vitae;
(iv) Attested photocopies of Academic Certificates, Domicile, PRC / Form “D”, valid CNIC;
(v) Copy of valid / updated PM&DC / PNC Registration Certificate;
(vi) Copy of experience certificate(s) (valid / updated PM&DC / PNC Experience / Eligibility Certificate);
(vii) Copy of research papers / publications (duly published in HEC / PM&DC recognized journals respectively).
3. If candidate for faculty position is not found on HEC Criteria, the same shall be considered as per PM&DC criteria (applicable for BADC Larkana Faculty).
4. Faculty member already working at BADC Larkana shall be required to submit Faculty Registration Certificate of PM&DC.
5. Please clearly mention the name of College in Application Form.
6. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of the Envelope.
7. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
8. Applicant already serving in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. (An advance copy of the application form may be sent within due date).
9. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
10. Age limit as per Government / University policy.
11. University reserves the right to cancel any or all above posts or applications received therein.
12. Above posts are subject to approval from Syndicate of SMBBMU Larkana.
13. Canvassing in any manner shall amount to disqualification.
14. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
15. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
INF-KRY No. 5735/19
Say No to Corruption