POSITION OF VICE CHANCELLOR
The Government of Sindh invites applications from the accomplished and motivated academic leaders for the position of Vice Chancellor, Shaheed Zulfiqar AM Bhutto University of Law, Karachi.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
• Postgraduate in Law; persons with a Ph.D. in Law or relevant field will be preferred.
• At least 20 years experience of teaching in Law or Judicial administration or experience of working in senior legal administrative positions.
• Candidates must not be above 70 years of age on closing date of application.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The Vice Chancellor shall be appointed by the Chief Minister on the recommendation of the Search Committee formed by the Government of Sindh, for a period of 04 years and will be entitled to salary according to qualification and as prescribed under the rules.
Eligible candidates may download the application form from website https://universitiesboards.sindh.qov.pk/jobs and post it with supporting documents to the Secretary. Universities & Boards Department at House No. 46-D. Clifton, Block-1, near Ziauddin University Karachi-75600.
PROCEDURE FOR APPOINTMENT
• The Search Committee will scrutinize the applications, interview the shortlisted candidates and recommend suitable candidate for the position.
• Persons already in Government service are required to apply through proper channel.
• Last date for submission of application is 08th July, 2019.
• Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidate(s).
SECRETARY UNIVERSITIES & BOARDS DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Say No to Corruption