SHEIKH ZAYED ISLAMIC CENTRE
UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI
The Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Karachi invites applications from determined professionals to fill up the vacant position detailed below. Services against this position will be hired on Contractual basis for a period of Two Years which may be extended on satisfactory performance. Brief description of the vacancy is mentioned below:
01. SUB-ENGINEER (Civil)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• B.E. in Civil Engineering from an HEC recognized University and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council
• Experience in the relevant field will be preferred
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Interview Call Letter will be issued to short listed candidates only, please note that no TA/DA will be admissible for the interview as per Rules
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related Computer Software is required for the selection of the Candidate
• Fluency in English (Written and Spoken) is a pre-requisite
• Candidates already working in the public sector should apply through proper channel
• The Competent Authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill or cancel the recruitment process.
• In case of selection, the candidate will have to sign an Agreement with the Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre before issuance of Appointment Order/Letter
NOTE: Please send your updated CV, attested Copies of all Certificates and Documents, one recent Passport Size Photograph, Copy of CNIC, and Domicile Certificate to the Superintendent, Establishment Section, Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre, Main University Road, Karachi latest by July 01, 2019.
University of Karachi