MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Our Client, a leading upstream oil and gas public sector company, is seeking an outstanding professional to provide overall leadership, vision, strategic direction and management in all functional areas. The Company is tasked by the Government of Pakistan a role towards meeting the growing energy requirements of Pakistan. It has subsidiaries with their main business of import of gas/ LNG, LNG re-gasification, gas distribution and related infrastructure.
Candidates should possess following attributes and skill set:
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University in Engineering (Petroleum/Chemical/Mechanical etc.) / Earth Sciences, or post graduate in Finance and Business Administration or member of professional accounting body. Additional professional qualification relevant to the management and control of large commercial organizations in the upstream/downstream Oil and Gas Sector shall be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 20 years of post-qualification relevant experience. The experience must include last 5 years of career on a senior management role. Management experience in oil & gas exploration & production sector will be a plus.
Age: Maximum age of 55 years.
Knowledge of Operating Environment: Deep understanding of regulatory, commercial and energy sector environment in which the company operates. Ability to engage effectively with public institutions, stakeholders and joint venture partners.
Strong Intellect and Effective Leadership: Should be demonstrable with exceptional interpersonal skills. The candidate must be able to work with the Board to develop and articulate clear strategic direction; and evaluate potential outcomes and plan effective implementation with a clear focus on delivery.
• The candidate shall be appointed in accordance with the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of CEO) Guidelines 2015 and Public Sector Corporate Governance Rules 201 3 and must fulfill the fit and proper criteria laid down.
• Selected candidate will be offered three years’ contract (extendable based on performance) with a market-based compensation package and other perks and privileges commensurate with experience. The position is based in Islamabad.
• Qualified and experienced expatriate Pakistanis may also apply. In-service candidates may apply through proper channel.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview; noTA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
• Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
• Application forms are available on our website: www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers.
The Interested candidate may send application as per Annexures A & B of Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines 2015 (available on www.sidathyder.com.pk) along with resume, testimonials and a recent photograph latest by 16 August 2019 to:
Director Human Resources Consulting
Sidat hyder morshed
Associates (Pvt) Ltd
Management Consultants Beaumont Plaza, Beaumont Road, Karachi