Sindh Agricultural Growth Projet Livestock Job 12 Mar 19, District Field Manager
OFFICE OF THE PROJECT DIRECTOR
PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT
SINDH AGRICULTURAL GROWTH PROJECT (LIVESTOCK)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI)
Recruitment of incremental staff under Sindh Agricultural Growth Project (Livestock component) for Artificial Insemination Training Center, Tandojam and recruitment of contractual staff for District Project Implementation Unit, Khairpur.
1. The Livestock & Fisheries Department, Government of Sindh, now invites interested candidates ((Equivalent to BPS-1 – BPS-17) to submit the application along with their CVs to the address below by 15 days of publication of this EOI at Office of the Project Director, Sindh Agricultural Growth Project (Livestock), Bungalow No. E-28/29 French Luxury Villas, Gulistan-e-Sajjad, Hyderabad.
2. The project staff will be appointed purely on contract basis and will be stationed at Tandojam/Khairpur.
3. The candidate must possess the Sindh province domicile.
4. Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per government policy.
5. Minority quota, differently abled quota and women quota will be observed as per Government policy.
6. The Candidates interested in BPS-1 to 5 shall be shortlisted from Tandojam and Khairpur will be preferred (Local domicile).
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called upon for walk in interview through letter/SMS.
Sindh Agricultural Growth Project-L Project Management Unit Hyderabad Email: email@example.com