Sindh Economic Zones Management Company SEZMC Job 25 Mar 19, Manager
Sindh Economic Zones Management Company (SEZMC) has been established under Companies Act 2017 by Government of Sindh. The company aims to facilitate local, foreign investors and relevant stakeholders to ensure a conducive and enabling business environment under Special Economic Zones Act 2012.
SEZMC seeks applications from suitable candidates having Sindh domicile for the following positions:-
Master’s Degree / BSc. BS Hons, in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Business Economics, Development Studies, Management & Planning etc. from a reputed/recognized foreign university. The candidate must have minimum 12 years of working experience at managerial level with at least 8 years experience in / with public sector company. The candidate should be well-versed and have prior experience in handling Special Economic Zones with respect to SEZ Act 2012, Rules and Regulations of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
2. SEZ Coordinator
Graduate from a reputed / recognized university (Business / Commerce / Economics / Finance will be preferred). The candidate must have 8-10 years of working experience in / with public sector company with at least 5 years’ experience in infrastructure or industrial park development projects. The candidate should be well-versed and have prior experience in handling Special Economic Zones with respect to SEZ Act, 2012, Rules and Regulations of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The candidate should have IT Skills (Diploma in IT will be preferred). Good communication, letter drafting and presentation skills. FBR, SECP and Tax related knowledge will be an advantage.
3. Assistant Manager (Procurement & Legal)
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university. 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in procurement process and developing procurement strategies. Proficient with the provisions of Companies Act, 2017. Code of Corporate Governance and Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) and other relevant statutes, to be able to offer advice & guidance on all such matters. Sound knowledge, understanding and practical experience of Sindh Public Procurement Rules (SPPRA). In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents and legal specifications.
4. IT Assistant
Graduate with Diploma in IT from a recognized institution. At least 2-3 years relevant experience, proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Web Application Development (preferably utilizing PHP & My SOL). Website Designing using Graphics Designing Tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dream Weaver).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Candidates fulfilling the above criteria are encouraged to apply at the following address given below latest by 10th April, 2019 by sending their application, detailed resume / CVs, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph.
• Please mention clearly the position applied for in the upper right corner of the envelope. In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed.
• Remuneration will be market based, commensurate with qualification and experience.
• Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
• No TA / DA will be provided for test / interview.
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test / interview. Interview will not be conducted through Skype or any other mode except personal appearance.
• Candidate already in government service should apply through proper channel.
• SEZMC reserves the right to withdraw from the process at any time or accept / reject any application at any stage.
Deputy Manager (Admn & Cord.)
Sindh Economic Zones Management Company
1st Floor, Block B, FTC Building, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi
Telephone +92-21-99207512-14, Fax: +92-21-99207515
Say No to Corruption