Sindh Empowerment Persons Disabilities Job 9 Mar 2019, Lady Attendant
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, DEPARTMENT OF EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
APPOINTMENT AGAINST 05% QUOTA RESERVED FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Sindh is inviting applications from Persons with Disabilities for appointment against reserved 5% quota having domicile of respective districts as mentioned against each posts. The detail of posts and mode appointment are as under:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, and Experience Certificate (if required) should be submitted to the following addresses latest by 30th March, 2019
Office of the Regional Directorate, Special Education & Rehabilitation Institutions, Block 15 Street No. 31st near Bailtul Mall office, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi
Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas. SBA Divisions
Office of the Regional Directorate, Govt. Special Education & Rehabilitation Institutions, Khuda Ki Basti Kotri @ Jamshoro
Sukkur & Larkana Divisions
Office of the Regional Directorate, Special Education & Rehabilitation Institutions Airport Road Old RPO office Sukkur
2. Applicant must provide Disability Certificate issued by the provincial council for rehabilitation Sindh, Empowerment of persons with disability.
3. Applicant should also provide Eligibility Certificate issued by Special Medical Board whether against which post the Persons with Disability is eligible for appointment amongst the posts advertised.
4. The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be permanent after completion of probation period as provided under the Sindh Services (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973.
5. The services would be terminated at anytime during probation period on serving of one month notice.
6. The last date of submission of application is 14th April, 2019.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government Notification.
8. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates
9. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
10. The selected candidates will be posted at respective places of posting.
11. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
12. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates who appeared for test / interview
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities