OFFICE OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Ph: 022-9260501 Fax: 022-9260502 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SINDH LADY HEALTH WORKERS (LHWS) PROGAM FOR FAMILY PLANNING & PRIMARY HEALTH CARE, A TYPE BUNGALOW NEAR SIR C.J INSTITUTE / HOSPITAL UNIT NO. 03 L ATI FAB AD @ HYDERABAD
RECRUITMENT OF LADY HEALTH WORKERS
Sindh Lady Health Worker (LHW) Program for Family Planning & Primary Health Care @ Hyderabad invites applications from suitable female candidates for appointment against the post of lady Health Workers (BPS-5). The detail of Union Council-wise vacant posts for villages / Mohallas is displayed at the respective offices of District Health Officers and Health Centers / Facilities of District.
Female preferable married permanent resident of the area, for which sheis recruited minimum 8 years schooling preferable matriculation. Performance, services in community development will be preferred, she should be willing to carry out services from her home which will be designated a Health House, ensuring effective linkage between the community and the public health care delivery system. Age should be minimum 18 years upto 35 years.
1. Applicant should submit their application along with all the relevant documents i.e attested photocopies of academic certification, Domicile & PRC, Experience Certificate, CNIC and three recent passport size photographs at their respective office of District Health Officer.
2. Only those applicants can apply for the post, having domicile of concerned district and permanent resident of the relevant Union Council mentioned above.
3. The recruitment will be made through Selection Committee from uncovered area population, after scrutiny of documents.
4. The Spot Verification of test & interview qualified candidates will be carried out to ensure the residential status of candidate & uncovered catchment area.
5. At the time of interview the candidate should produce all original documents.
6. The Candidates already in services should apply Through Proper Channel.
7. The number of posts can be increased / decreased according to availability of vacant posts as per the district sanctioned strength.
8. Incomplete application / application received after due date will not be entertained.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test & interview.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible.
11. Last date for submission of application for the post is 20th April 2019.
NOTE: For further clarification / information please contact concerned office of District Health Officer.
Program Director Sindh LHW Program for FP & PHC
PPIU Sindh @ Hyderabad
INF-KRY No. 1698/19