Sindh Home Department Job 4 April 19, Stenographer, Computer Operator, CCTV Camera Operator
Karachi, dated 01-04-2019
Ph: 021-99211815 Fax:021-99212698
APPOINTMENT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ON VACANT POSTS
Applications are invited from differently abled candidates domiciled in Sindh Province fulfilling criteria mentioned against each post for the following posts which are lying vacant in Anti-Terrorism Courts and Registrar Office, Home Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
1. Graduate at least 2nd Division / C Grade from a recognized university
2. Certificate of shorthand and typing from an institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education Sindh
3. Speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand in English and 40 words per minute in typing in English
4. Must be Computer literate and experience of MS Office
02. Computer Operator
1. Intermediate at least 2nd Division / C Grade from a recognized board
2. Certificate of one year Diploma in Computer from an institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education / University
03. CCTV Camera Operator
Matriculation at least 2nd Division / C Grade from a recognized Board having experience of operating the CCTV cameras 18 to 28 years
The applications should contain the following information along with attested copies of documents including Disability Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon concerned and CNIC showing disability.
1. Name of Applicant
2. Father’s Name
3 CNIC No.
4. Date of Birth
7. Domicile / PRC
8. Postal Address
9. Contact No.
10. 3 Photographs
11. Signature of the Applicant
12. Profile / Particulars of Applicant
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
1. Applications must be submitted to the Registrar, Special Courts STA/ATA, Home Department, Room No. 132 Sindh Secretariat No. 2. Karachi, through registered post / courier / by hand within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Schedule of test / interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through publication.
3. No TA / DA will be paid.
4. Age relaxation shall be allowed to the eligible candidates in accordance with the Government policy.
5. Applicants already in Government job should apply through proper channel.
6. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained.
SPECIAL COURTS STA/ATA
INF-KRY No. 1629/19