Alma-Mater of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sindh Madressatul Islam University
For SMIU Model School, Karachi
Sindh Madressatul Islam University is considered as one of the most advancing and progressive institutions of the country which has the best working environment and conducive atmosphere for its employees. Applications are invited from qualified persons domiciled in province of Sindh for the position of High School Teacher (BPS-16) for Mathematics, Physics and Botany on Contract or Regular (for those already in government service) basis.
Graduation with B.Ed at least division,preferably in 1st division from HEC recognized university / Institution with 02 years’ experience of teaching in an educational institution.
Maximum Age: 35 years.
• The interested candidates are advised to fill online form available at SMIU Website and send printout of the same along with latest CV, two photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic and experience certificates and domicile to Directorate of HRM, Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Karachi – 74000 latest by 8th July 2019.
• The candidates are also advised to send a Pay Order / Demand Draft of Rs.600/- in favor of “SMI University Karachi” as fee for appearing in NTS test as per statutory rules of Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi.
• Applications should be complete in all respects, incomplete applications in any manner will not be considered.
• Applications received after due date i.e. 8th July 2019 will not be entertained.
• Applications received only through registered post or courier will be accepted.
• The candidates who are already in government service should apply through proper channel.
• SMIU retains the right to withdraw, modify, reduce or increase any or all posts.
• Please clearly mention the position applied for on the top of the envelope.