RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / AND CONSTABLE DRIVER
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sindh from candidates having Sindh Domicile (Urban / Rural) only.
Head Constable (Wireless Operator) (BPS-07)
Constable (Driver) (BPS-05)
1. Application processing fee of Rs. 230/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form.
2. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 140/- separately for written test.
3. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualification.
4. Application should not be accompanied with any documents. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
5. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect / false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
6. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
7. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
8. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
9. Quota for Women and Minority etc. shall be considered as per government instructions.
10. The candidates who qualify the physical endurance test shall be called to written test.
11. The shortlisted candidates from the top merit list who qualify the written test shall be called for advance psychometric test. No separate fee shall be charged for this test by NTS.
12. Only shortlisted candidates from the top merit list shall be called for interview.
13. Physical Endurance Test, Written Test and Advance Psychometric Test shall be conducted by National Testing
14. Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and website.
15. No TA / DA will be admissible.
16. Physical Endurance and Written Tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
17. Advance Psychometric Test shall be held only in Karachi.
18. Candidates who are called for Interview will bring their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
19. It is mandatory for successful candidates to submit affidavit for performing duty in Karachi for the period of 03 years after completion of basic training. No candidate will be issued offered / appointment letter without affidavit.
20. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.ora.pk & www.sindhpolice.qov.pk The application forms are also available at all District Police Headquarters.
• Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid copy of the Deposit Slip to NTS Headquarters, 96 Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad through any courier service.
• Application Forms which are improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• Last Date of submission of form is 20th September 2019.
• Applicant will be given 03 days claim time after display of initial list at www.nts.org.pk
• Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
For further information please contact: UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service Pakistan NTS Headquarters: 96 Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
Say No to Corruption
INF-KRY No. 4660/19