SINDH PRISONS DEPARTMENT
APPOINTMENTS AGAINST VARIOUS POSTS IN RESPECT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS @ 5% RESERVED QUOTA
Applications are invited from differently abled persons @ 5% reserved quota from candidates domiciled in Sindh Province for filling up the following vacant posts in Sindh Prisons Department.
1. Religious Teacher
2. Primary Teachers
4. Junior Clerks
5. Generator Operators
7. Plumber/Pump Mistri
8. Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper
1. Applications along with 2 attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC. Domicile, PRC, experience certificate (if any) along with 2 passport size photographs submitted in the office of the Inspector General of Prisons Sindh, Pir lllahi Bux Road. Muslimabad, Karachi.
2. Applicant must produce Disability Certificate issued by the Board Constituted by the Provincial Counsel for Rehabilitation Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
3. Applicant should also provide eligibility certificate issued by the Special Medical Board whether the person applying for the post with disability is eligible for appointment against the posts advertised.
4. The vacancies are purely temporary and will be made permanent after completion of probationary period provided under the Sindh Civil Servants (Efficiency and Disciplinary) Rules 1973.
5. The services may be terminated at any time during probationary period on serving of a month notice.
6. General Age relaxation shall be applicable as per Sindh Government notification/policy.
7. Only eligible/shortlisted candidate may be called for test/ interview.
8. The selected candidates may be posted at vacant places.
9. Sindh Prisons Department reserves the right of increasing/ reducing the number of vacancies or cancel all or any post at any time without assigning any reason.
10. Candidate already in Government service fulfilling the eligibility criteria can also apply through proper channel.
11. No T.A./D.A. shall be admissible to the candidates.
12. Last date of submission of applications is 20.07.2019. No application shall be accepted after cut-off date.
Say No to Corruption
(Muzaffar Alam Siddiqui)
INSPECTOR GENERAL PRISONS Sindh Karachi