Sindh Revenue Department Job 4 April 2019, Data Processing Assistant, Sub-Registrar, Tapedar
SECRETARIAT OF THE BOARD OF REVENUE, SINDH
Hyderabad, Dated 29-03-2019
Phone # 022-9200618
Fax # 022-9200551
APPOINTMENT AGAINST 05% QUOTA RESERVED FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
Revenue Department. Government of Sindh, invites applications from the persons with disabilities for appointment against reserved 05% quota having domicile of Sindh as mentioned against each post. The details of posts and mode ot appointment are as under:-
1. Data Processing Assistant
Graduate from a recognized university having Degree in Information Technology in 2nd Division OR Diploma in CIT / DIT
Graduate from a recognized university having 2nd Division
Intermediate from a recognized Board having B Grade
4. Naib Qasid
Primary / Middle Pass
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC and Experience Certificate (if required) should be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, Board of Revenue, Sindh. Shahbaz Building, Block-D, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad.
2. Applicants must provide Disability Certificate issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation Sindh, Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
3. Applicants should also provide eligibility certificate issued by Special Medical Board whether against which post the persons with disability is eligible for appointment amongst the posts advertised.
4. The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be made permanent after completion of probationary period as provided under the Sindh Service (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973.
5. The services would be terminated at anytime during probationary period on serving of month notice
6. The last date of submission of applications is 30th April, 2019.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh government notification.
8. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
9. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
10. The selected candidates will be posted at respective places of posting.
11. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
12. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates who appeared in test / interview.
BOARD OF REVENUE, SINDH
Say No to Corruption
INF-KRY No. 1632/19