Sindh Universities Boards Department Job 13 Mar 19, Vice Chancellor
Government of Sindh
Universities & Boards Department
46-D, Clifton Block-1 near Ziauddin University Karachi
POSITION OF VICE CHANCELLOR
The Government of Sindh invites applications from the accomplished, strongly motivated academic leaders and administrators for the position of Vice Chancellor, Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University, Larkana.
The Candidate should have:
• Not less than post graduate fellowship in a medical field or a PhD in relevant areas from HEC/PMDC recognized university.
• At least 25 quality research publications in national and international HEC recognized research journals.
• 20 years experience in teaching / academic position with a substantial experience of working in senior / administrative positions relevant to medical profession.
• Must possess outstanding and inspiring leadership with strong interpersonal and influencing skills and proven academic excellence.
• Candidates must not be above 62 years of age on closing date of application.
Terms of the Appointment:
The Vice Chancellor shall be appointed by the Chancellor on the recommendation of the Government of Sindh for a period of 4 years and will be entitled to draw salary according to qualification and as prescribed under the rules or mutually agreed emoluments.
Experienced candidates capable of providing academic and administrative leadership to the University may post their application together with the supporting documents to the Additional Chief Secretary. Universities & Boards Department at House No. 46-D, Clifton. Block-1. near Ziauddin University, Karachi-75600.
Procedure for Appointment:
• The Search Committee will scrutinize the applications, interview the shortlisted candidates and recommend a panel of three suitable candidate for selection of the most suitable candidate for the position.
• Persons already in government service are required to apply through proper channel
• Last date for submission of application is 15th March, 2018
• Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidate.
MUHAMMAD HUSSAIN SYED ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY UNIVERSITIES & BOARDS DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH