SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Teaching Positions of Basic Medical Sciences at Constituent Colleges (Chandka Medical College Larkana and Ghulam Mohammad Mahar Medical College Sukkur) of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana on Regular Basis.
Professor (Histopathology, Chemical Pathology, Hematology Micro Biology)
Associate Professor (Histopathology. Chemical Pathology, Hematology Micro Biology)
Prescribed application form, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions are available on website http://www.smbbmu.edu.pk. Further, visit http://hec.gov.pk & http://www.pmdc.org.pk, for the eligibility criteria of Teaching Positions. The application form duly filled in all aspects and supported with all required documents shall be sent through registered courier service to the Office of Director Human Resources, SMBB Medical University, Moen-Jo-Daro Road (Arija) Larkana latest by 01st November, 2019. Application submitted directly/ by hand shall NOT be considered.
1. Only Sindh Domiciled are eligible.
2. Application should be sent along with:
(i) Pay Order/Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (non-refundable) for above positions in favour of Vice Chancellor, SMBBMU Larkana.
(ii) Three recent passport size photographs.
(iii) Brief curriculum vitae.
(iv) Attested photocopies of Academic Certificates, Domicile, PRC/ Form “D”. valid CNIC.
(v) Copy of valid/updated PM&DC Registration Certificate.
(vi) Copy of experience certificate(s) in case of eligibility on PM&DC, valid/updated PM&DC Experience Certificate).
(vii) Copy of research papers/publications (duly published in HEC/ PM&DC Recognized Journals respectively).
3. If candidate for faculty position not found on HEC Criteria the same shall be considered as per PM&DC criteria.
4. Faculty member already working at SMBBMU or its constituent colleges shall be required to submit Faculty Registration Certificate of PM&DC with concerned college.
5. Please clearly mention the name of College in Application Form.
6. Applicant, if selected, shall submit an undertaking that he/she shall not claim for transfer from the College where selected.
7. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of the Envelope.
8. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
9. Applicant already serving in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. (An advance copy of the application form may be sent within due date).
10. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
11. Age limit as per Government/University policy.
12. University reserves the right to cancel any or all above post(s) or applications received therein.
13. Above posts are subject to approval from Finance & Planning Committee/Syndicate of SMBBMU Larkana.
14. Canvassing in any manner shall amount to disqualification.
15. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
16. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Say No to Corruption