OFFICE OF THE CHIEF CONSERVATOR OF FORESTS SOCIAL FORESTRY DEPARTMENT
SINDH AT HYDERABAD
Applications are invited from suitable candidates holding the domicile of Sindh Province and having age from 18 to 28 years for appointment against the posts lying vacant in the following Districts of Social Forestry Department Sindh. The Details of vacant posts (to be filled in on district basis) are as under:
02. Naib Qasid
Terms & Conditions:
01. The applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Driving License and Experience Certificate (if any) shall be submitted to the following address. The last date for submission of application is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
02. Original of testimonials qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Driving License and Experience Certificate to be brought at the time of interview.
03. The vacancies are purely temporary and likely to be made permanent after completion of probation period as provided under Sindh Services (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rule-1973, and selected can be posted at respective place of posting.
04. There shall be general relaxation in upper age limit of 15 years as per Government Policy / rules in vogue as circulated vide notification No. SOIII(SGA&CD)5-64/2011 dated: 14-09-2018.
05. Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, without any notice or without giving any reason.
06. The 5% quota for minorities & 15% quota for women will be entertained as per rules / policy notified by the Government.
07. The incomplete applications and applications received after closing date will not be considered.
08. Candidate must write name of their domicile district and post applied for on the envelope.
09. No T.A / D.A shall be given for appearing in interview.
Divisional Forest Officer (D & A)
Social Forestry Department Sindh at Hyderabad Autobhan Road, Latifabad # 3, Hyd.
Say No to Corruption
INF-KRY No. 4145/19