Head of HR/IR
Soorly Enterprises is a leading vertically integrated textile manufacturing and exporting company, We are looking for a Head of HR/IR to oversee company HR/IR matters.
• Familiar with industrial relations, employment laws and Practices
• Experienced in dealing with labor, employees, government departments, including court proceedings
• Capable to develop policies, assisting line managers in understanding and implementing policies and procedures;
• Liasing with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
• Review and recommend improvements of JDs at each level in Organization, Recruiting staff at all levels
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements:
• Planning, and sometimes delivering, training-including inductions for new staff.
• Candidate must be presentable. Excellent in Verbal and Written English, Masters or Bachelor s Degree Holder, Organizing and Planning skils
• Have experience of working under factory and head offices enviroment
• At least 10 Years of experience on a same capacity level.
The organization offers an energetic and friendly working enviroment with many growth opportunities. It offers an attractive compensation package, including a company maintained car Please forward your resume along with your photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org