International Islamic University, Islamabad
|ADMISSIONS SPRING 2019 ||PROGRAMS OFFERED|
| Test Schedule:|
- Admission test Schedule is available on IIUI website. No Separate call letter is issued to any candidate.
- Result of the admission test is announced through IIUI website within five days from the conduct of admission test.
- Interview is not conducted for BBA/BS/LLB programs.
|What to Bring and What Not to bring at the time of Entry Test:|
- Test Admission Slip.
- Original CNIC.
- Clipboard, eraser, sharpener, two pencils /Ball pen/Pen.
- Calculators, Mobile phones, and other communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- MALE APPLICANTS:
Admission Office, Basement, Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257988, Fax: +92-51-9257923.
- FEMALE APPLICANTS:
Admission Office, Room No.S-12, Admin Block, International Islamic University H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019327; Fax: +92-51-9257929.
|Students with Awaiting Results:|
|For BS & MA/M.Sc:|
- Candidates awaiting result may also apply. However, they are required to submit an undertaking that they shall submit overall pass result of required degree latest by DATE. However, if fail in any subject or fail to secure required marks or CGPA their admission shall stand cancelled without any notice. They must not conceal the fact and immediately report to Admission Office for refund of tuition fee as per notified refund policy given in IIU Admission Guide.
For MS / LLM / Ph.D:
- No forms for MS/LLM/PhD level programs will be accepted on result awaited basis.
- Classes are held from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. according to the time table of respective Faculty/Department.
| Code of Conduct:|
- Students shall be required to abide by the prescribed Rules and Regulations of IIUI and observe the dress code and basic Islamic tenets failing which student disciplinary action can be initiated as per disciplinary regulations enforce from time to time
Admission is granted to a candidate (except overseas candidate) on the basis of written test and interview held as per schedule announced by the University. The admission test focuses on language skills in Arabic& English, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weight-age for admission test / interview and previous qualification is given below:
Admission Test (LAT) for programs (BA/LLB & LLB (Evening)) shall comprise of following components: –
Division of Questions
Nature of Questions
|M.Sc. Eco/MBA/MS/Ph.D ||Under Graduate |
|Academic Qualification||30%||Academic Qualification||40%|
|Admission Test||50%||Admission Test||60%|
GENERAL ADMISSION SCHEDULE:
|Sr. No||Semester||Last date for submission of Application Form||Commencement of Semester|
|Fall Semester||July 15|
|Spring Semester||December 15|
|Click here to see all programs offered for Spring 2019 (with detail) |