SINDH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Phone No. (022) 9200694, 9200246 — Fax No. (022) 9200697 Website: www.spsc.gov.pk Email: email@example.com
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 09/2019 DATED: 30-07-2019
COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (EXECUTIVE CADRE), CCE-2020
1. Online applications are invited for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)-2020 for recruitment to the posts of BPS-16 & 17 in various Departments under Government of Sindh.
2. The allocation of posts will be awarded according to the number of posts available in different departments.
3. Only Online Applications will be accepted.
(i) Both male and female including differently abled persons, who are citizens of Pakistan, domiciled and permanent residents of Sindh, having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s Degree between the age of 21 and 30 years as on 01st September, 2019 are eligible.
(ii) In case candidates are from the scheduled caste, the upper age limit shall be 31 years on 01st September, 2019.
(iii) In case candidates domiciled in Sindh who are serving in the Federal Govt. / Singh Govt: with a total continuous service of at least four years as on 01st September, 2019, the upper age limit shall be 35 years.
NOTE: 1. Employees of Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous / Local Bodies are not eligible for concession mentioned in 4(iii) above.
2. SPSC takes pride in regularizing CCE on an annual basis. Accordingly, condition of three attempts has been applied effective CCE-2019.
3. CCE-2020 will be conducted on the basis of Revised Syllabus.
5. Rules, Revised Syllabus and Recommended Books could be seen on SPSC website www.spse.gov.pk.
6. QUOTA FOR FEMALES, MINORITIES AND DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS
(As per policy of the Government of Sindh)
7. The examination for OPTIONAL subjects will be conducted at Head Office, Hyderabad. For COMPULSORY subjects the examination will be held at the following centres:
Karachi — Hyderabad — Sukkur — Larkano — Nawabshah — Mirpurkhas
(The Commission, however, reserves the right to modify list of centers based on the number of candidates).
8. SCREENING TEST
Depending on the number of candidates, the Commission may conduct the Screening Test in the month of October, 2019. Qualifying candidates will be allowed to appear in the written part of the examination to be held in November / December, 2019, tentatively.
9. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:-
(i) Deposit Rs.1000/- as examination fee in the nearest Govt: Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” on or before the closing date.
(ii) Fill in the Online Form and check it carefully before submission on or before Monday, 02nd September, 2019.
(iii) Choose the optional subjects correctly and in accordance with prescribed Revised Syllabus.
(iv) Options e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Examination Centre and Optional Subjects once exercised shall not be changed after the closing date.
(v) Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
(vi) In case of any query, the candidates may contact on (022) 9200162, 9200693, 9200694, 9200246, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS : MONDAY, 02nd SEPTEMBER, 2019