State bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 27 April 19, Bank Medical Consultants How to apply
STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN
SBP Banking Services Corporation
Recruitment of Bank Medical Consultants (On Contract)
SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) was established in 2001 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan. As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country having its Head Office at Karachi. For further details, please visit our website www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc. In order to further strengthen its Medical Services area, SBP BSC invites applications from talented Pakistani/AJK nationals possessing requisite qualification and experience for the positions of Bank Medical Consultants (On Contract).
The key responsibilities associated with the positions include but not limited to
• Provide consultation to the patients visiting Bank’s dispensary, diagnose problems, plan their treatment and prescribe medicines as per Bank’s medical rules.
• Take initiatives to provide medical services in a cost effective manner by maintaining desired quality standards.
• Visit hospitals/labs on Bank’s panel and keep liaison with them to ensure provision of required health care facilities to Bank employees and their eligible dependents.
• Conduct scrutiny of bills of approved consultants/hospitals and reimbursement of medical claims/bills submitted by employees as per Bank’s rules.
Qualification: MBBS or equivalent foreign qualification from a recognized and well reputed institution. In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, equivalence certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC) is to be submitted at the time of interview. The candidates with additional qualification will have an added advantage. The candidates must possess a valid PMDC registration certificate.
Age: Maximum 40 years as of last date of submission of application to SBP BSC.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience as Medical Practitioner at a large hospital including one year house job comprising six months in medicine or allied subjects and six months in surgery.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and services oriented environment.
• Lead initiatives to enhance the quality, safety and professional standards in clinical services.
• Excellent presentation, writing/verbal communication & negotiation skills.
• Proficient in working in an IT based environment.
The candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Services (NTS) for appearing in the written test to be conducted by M/s. NTS. The eligible candidates who qualify the written test will be invited for a Panel Interview. Successful candidates will be inducted on contract basis initially for a period of two (02) years renewable on the basis of their performance and conduct during the contract period.
The selected candidates will be offered market competitive salary and other benefits as per Bank’s rules
For registration/application submission and written test etc.; please visit SBP BSC/NTS websites i.e. www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc or www.nts.org.pk. Printed copy of duly filled in registration/application form along with original copy of NTS deposit slip MUST reach to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, 1.1. Chundrigar Road, Karachi (UAN # 111-727-111) within 15 days of publication of advertisement.