The State Engineering Corporation (Pvt) Ltd (SEC) is a holding Corporation incorporated under section 32 of the Companies Ordinance 1984 (presently Companies Act, 2017) is working under the administrative control of Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan intends to appoint a CEO for its Corporation based at Islamabad. Applications are invited frpm dynamic individuals with credentials and vision to head this organization. The prime objective of the Corporation is to promote self-reliance in indigenous manufacturing of capital goods so as to achieve maximum import substitution in the field of engineering goods. We are searching for dynamic and experienced individual to join our company in following role.
State Engineering Corporation (Pvt) Ltd offers a congenial professional environment and excellent remuneration package, negotiable and commensurate with experience and qualification of the candidates.
The CEO will
1. Implement the vision, mission and goals of the company as outlined by the Board of Directors.
2. Report company performance to the Board of Directors.
3. Provide inspired leadership, create a picture of performance, positive morale and accountability in the company.
4. Lead development and execution of short and long-term operational policies and strategic plans for the company
5. Assess risks to the company and ensure they are monitored and minimized.
6. Bear responsibilities for the company’s finances, including working closely with the CFO to prepare budgets and keep the Board of Directors informed with respect to cash management, investments, and internal audits.
7. Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding the hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement.
8. Oversees quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers.
9. Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
10. Represent the company as required, including attendance at important functions, industry events and public meetings and create alliance for the company, if required.
11. Evaluate the work of other executives within the company.
12. Ensuring that the company maintains high social impact and adheres to its corporate social responsibility.
The Position will be purely on merit, initial period of contract will be one year and will be terminable on one month notice period by either side.
Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel duly accompanied with NOC from their department
In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
Application will be treated as strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview/selection process.
The company reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Application on the prescribed format available at State Engineering Corporation website (http://secpk.com.pk) with the Declaration given in the form to be made on stamp paper duly verified by Oath Commissioner should reach the undersigned within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement in the paper.
Incomplete application not in the prescribed proforma shall not be entertained.
State Engineering Corporation (Pvt) Limited
IFC Building, 5-A Constitution Avenue, F-5/1, Islamabad
Phone No:+92-51-9212572 & 9212570