Sukkur IBA University has emerged as a Center of excellence in Management, Engineering, Technology, Mathematics and Social Sciences. It strives to be a world class University to better realize its vision of serving the community. As part of our expansion process, we require the services of dynamic, motivated and self-directed professionals for following positions:
1. GUEST HOUSE MANAGER
This position is based at our fully functional and state-of-the-art Executive Development Centre where the Guest House Manager will be responsible for overall look after of the guest house facilities, customer services, relationship management, sales, marketing and business development.
• Be a graduate in Hospitality Management from any recognized University/Institute or Board.
• Must have similar experience of at least 05 years in hospitality or Hotel Management Industry.
• Demonstrated abilities in customer service, hospitality management, sales & marketing
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient user of MS Office and Point of Sale (POS) software
• Good team builder and adept at public dealing
• Superior problem solving and quick decision making skills
• Provide exceptional customer services to guests by immediately meeting their needs and resolving issues
• Train and lead the staff professionally
• Develop and implement the business and management policies for smooth operations of the Guest House
• Participate in financial activities e.g: promotion, pricing, revenues, budgeting and payments collection
• Manage the record of Guest House pertaining to the funds, revenues, expenditure, stocks and do other paperwork
• Provide concierge services for guests regarding available facilities
• Lead the marketing and Public Relations activities as well meet with clients to book and plan special evens
2. KITCHEN MANAGER
This position is based at our recently built state-of the-art Central Canteen with dining facilities for more than one thousand people comprising students, staff, guests and other external clients. The Kitchen Manager is responsible for overall operations of the kitchen of the Canteen including health, safety and hygiene measures, food ordering, menu preparation and staff management.
• Graduate in Hotel Management or a graduate with a diploma/Certificate in Culinary Art from a recognized School
• A minimum of 03 years’ experience in similar role
• In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations
• Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Order materials, supplies and ingredients based on demands, manage the inventory and prepare cost reports
• Organize food orders, food preparation and presentation
• Recruit, train, deploy, supervise and lead the kitchen staff
• Work with Restaurant Manager to finalize menu and prices
• Comply with all of the health and safety requirements as per national and international standards
Age limit for both positions is 45 years on the last date of applications. Age relaxation may be granted in special cases.
Market based competitive pay package will be offered.
Guidelines to apply:
The interested candidates may apply by filling the online form accessible at career.iba-suk.edu.pk After submission of online form take its print copy and send the same at following address along with all of the educational, experience and personal identity documents, two recent photographs along with ABLSTSChallan (Non-refundable) of Rs. 1000/- latest by August 22, 2019.
REGISTRAR, SUKKUR IBA UNIVERSITY
Airport Road, Sukkur.
Ph: 071-5644122-5644129 UAN: 071 (111-785-422) Fax: 071-5804419