Assistant Manager Plant Maintenance
Sunridge Foods Pakistan invites applications for Assistant Manager Plant Maintenance position.
• Responsible for overall systems maintenance and Oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations.
• Ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably. Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance and responding to breakdowns.
• Plan and monitor the spare parts consumption. Develop / prepare annual parts/ store budget and monitor the budget on daily basis.
• Allocate workload and supervise staff. Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities and discuss it with the Head of Plant.
• Ensure smooth activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing mechanical parts of machines.
• Prepare safety protocols for whole plant, Identify safety risk and make mitigation plan.
Qualification & Experience
• Mechanical Engineer with relevant 3 to 4 years of relevant experience. Location:
• This Position is Karachi (Port Qasim) based.
Send their Resumes/CV’s at email@example.com latest by September 25
Note: Please mention Job Title & City in the Subject Line