The Urban Unit Job 12 March 2019, Surveyor
Minimum graduate preferably in GIS from HEC recognized University.
Have Knowledge of GIS related software’s and Survey.
Have knowledge for merging/splitting of digitized parcels data as per field reality.
Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions, use hand tools, and be able to walk long distances while carrying documents and Survey related items.
Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Good interpersonal skills and result orientation.
Creating and maintaining the data necessary for GIS data storage.
· Prepare and maintain maps, and reports, of surveys.
· Verify the accuracy of survey data, conducted at survey .
· Record the results of surveys, including the shape and location
· Fill Attribute data in Survey application correctly.
· Mark paper sheets for any changes and splitting of parcels and label them correctly.
· Make entry of land use and picture of properties/locations.
· Upload data from survey app and handover all data to District Manager/Survey Manager