Attitude Think differently become smarter
Besides hard work and smartness, there are other things that make a person successful
By Raazia Syed
ill Gates once said, “Hire a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
Smart work is a great technique for completing tasks nicely and within the required deadlines. Doing work quickly and efficiently is the requirement of this new era. Although, hard work is a great quality, smart work is an achievement.
The big difference between hard and smart work is that everybody works hard, but only a few become successful and that’s where smart work makes all the difference. Basically, smart work means to accept the challenges based on reality. When we do smart work, we try to learn time and life management from physical and creative activities. When talking about a creative person, it doesn’t mean that the specific person is just formally educated but it means that his or her thinking has different and unique dimensions, he or she can do different tasks in an easy way.
Hard work and smart work both are important, but the question is, how can we make ourselves smart? These are some simple rules to get active and smart regarding your daily routine works.
• Read and write fast so that you can easily do your work within the deadlines you usually get.
• Get some exercise and take help from meditation to enhance your abilities.
• Learn a second language.
• Try to accomplish all small tasks assigned to you first, then go for the tougher ones so that you can devout all your energy to it.
• Don’t start two or three tasks at the same time.
• Always try to make decisions on reality, your planning must be based on ground realities, and last but, not the least, think differently.