GOVERNMENT OF GILGIT BALTISTAN
DIRECTORATE OF TOURISM & CULTURE
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan to fill the following regular/Contract /Fixed Pay positions in Tourism and Culture Department Gilgit-Baltistan.
1. Application along with attested copies of Educational Testimonials. National Identity Card. Domicile Certificate and two Nos. of Photographs should reach to the office of the Director Tourism and Culture Tourism Directorate Naveed Shaheed Road Near MP ChowkZulfiqarAbad Gilgiton or before 21st August. 2019 at 12:00 PM. No application will be accepted afterdue date and time.
2. Application form may be obtained from the department during office hours.
3. Government employees are required to submit their applications through proper channel.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per the prescribed policy.
5. Dates for test’interview shall be communicated later on.
6. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
7. Preference shall be given to the candidates with relevant experience.
8. 10% Women and 2% disable quota shall be followed as per policy of the Government
9. The original documents shall be checked during interview. If any information is found incorrect, false or deliberate missing, his/her candidature shall be rejected.
10. Name of the post applied for must be clearly mentioned in the application form.
11. The list of shortlisted and rejected candidates will be displayed at the notice board of the department with clear reasons.
12. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
13. Separate application is required to be submitted for each post.
14. No TA/DA on account of journey against test/interview will be paid.
15. Contingent employees working in the Tourism Department will be given additional marks.
TOURISM AND CULTURE GILGIT-BALTISTAN
TOURISM DIRECTORATE NAVEED SHAHEED ROAD NEAR MP CHOWK ZULFIOAR ABAD GILGIT