Trade Development Authority Jobs 18 Mar, Assistant, UDC, Naib Qasid
In compliance of Hon’ble Supreme Court of Pakistan to fil the disabled quota, applications are invited from candidates, possessing the required qualification/experience and fulfilling the conditions laid down below, to fill following regular posts in the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, HQs Karachi:-
How to Apply?
1. All recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 and 16-01-2015.
2. Five (05) years general age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
3. Application will be acceptable only on prescribed application form to be downloaded from website of the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (www.tdap.gov.pk)
4. Candidates must indicate the post applied for on right side of the envelope.
5. Copies of testimonials are not required to be attached. The original documents will be examined at the time of interview.
6. Candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
7. Only the eligible and short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
9. The applications on prescribed form should reach the undersigned on or before 3rd April, 2019.
10. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
11. TDAP reserves right to cancel one or all posts at any stage, without giving any justification.
12. The candidates, who have applied earlier, must apply afresh under this advertisement
Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
3rd Floor, Block-A, Finance & Trade Centre, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi-75350