TYET Sector Support Programme Jobs 22 Mar, Management Assistant Policy
TVET Sector Support Programme
‘As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Geseilschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.’
The TVET Sector Support Programme, funded by the European Union, the Federal Republic of Germany and the Royal Norwegian Embassy. The Programme is implemented by the Deutsche Geseilschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in close collaboration with the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) and a number of public and private sector organizations at the national and provincial/regional levels. The Programme is seeking a suitable candidate for the following position;
Job title: Management Assistant Policy & Governance
(Reference No. TVET-SSP 2019/043)
Duty Station: Islamabad
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least Bachelor’s degree holder in Economics or other relevant fields
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in a comparable position
• Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax. email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Urdu
• High level of interpersonal skills to facilitate collaborative engagement with programme colleagues, partners and stakeholders
The detailed job description can be accessed at http://bitdo/qizpakiobs.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 5th April 2019 at RO. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.