UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES LAHORE ADMISSIONS in Managerial Course in Cadaveric Transplantation
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore, in collaboration with Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority (PHOTA), is offering a 14-month Managerial Course in Cadaveric Transplantation (MCCT). Applications are invited from eligible candidates on prescribed application form.The conditions shall be as follows:
(i) The candidate has passed MBBS or equivalent examination from an institution recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC).
(ii) The candidate has one year experience as a House Officer/Medical Officer from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The application process shall consist of two mandatory phases:
(i) Online Submission.
(ii) Manual Submission.
2. The candidate shall fill online application available at UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk).
3. Before applying online, the candidates must submit Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Non Refundable) in National Bank of Pakistan Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore branch, in Account No. 1711 -6 or get a DD/PO of same amount in favour of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
4. Application can be submitted online from 28th March, 2019 to 4th April, 2019. The link is available at UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk.The link will be deactivated at 05:00 pm on 4th April, 2019, and no application shall be accepted after that.
5. Applicants should fill the forms carefully and also upload a recent, coloured picture (size must be less than 1 MB). The picture should show full and clear face of the applicant.
6. Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
7. The candidate should get a print of the online filled application form by clicking “Download & Print” button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his / her application any other time by clicking “Search Button”.
8. The print-out of the filled application must reach at the office of “Controller of Examinations University of Health Sciences, Lahore”, with original fee deposit slip/DD/PO and attested copies of required documents on or before 9th April, 2019.
9. It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of Application Submission, i.e., online and manual.
1. Applications received after due date or with incomplete information will not be considered.
2. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
3. Admission shall be granted on merit only.
4. Those in service and applicants desirous to attend the course on deputation basis must apply through proper channel.
5. Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit HEC/PMDC equivalence certificate.
6. For further information please feel free to contact at the following phone numbers:
University of Health Sciences
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
Ph: 042-99231305-9, Fax: 042-99231212
UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk