University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form, available for downloading from the University Official WebSite for appointment against the following posts in the University. Applications duly filled in alt respect, along-with application fee (non-refundable) Rs.1500/- (For Serial No. 2 to 8) must be deposited online in any branch of United Bank Limited, UBL (throughout Pakistan) in the University Account No.205505522 (1486-University Campus Branch, Peshawar). The requisite qualification and experience are given below:
1. Eligible candidates should submit their application forms along-with attested copies of educational testimonials (i.e Degrees/Certificates, Transcript/DMC) & experience certificates of relevant experience (from Government/ semi Government / Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, valid registration PEC / PCATP card (only applicable for Degree in Engineering and Architecture disciplines) and original fee deposit receipt in the Office of the Registrar / Selection Board Section, UET Peshawar on or before 12-09-2019.
2. The applicants having foreign qualification are required to submit equivalence certificate from Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
3. The applicants for the post of Associate Professor should also submit the following: –
i. 03-sets of research papers published in HEC recognized journals i.e (W, X or Y category).
ii. 03-copies of the list of journals publications showing year of publication and name of journal in which published.
A Bank receipt of non-refundable amount equivalent to a total of Rs. 1000/- per publication with minimum of Rs. 10,000/- upto maximum of Rs. 15,000/-whichever is less should also be deposited in the University Account No.205505522 (1486-University Campus Branch, Peshawar) for evaluation of their research paper(s).
4. Only those qualification & experience etc will be considered, if documentary proof is attached upto the last date of advertisement.
5. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit No Objection Certificate from their concerned departments / organizations along with their application.
6. Age relaxation will be considered in light of government rules on case to case basis.
7. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
8. The candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application along-with original bank receipt for each post.
9. In-case, any educational document or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake at any stage, the candidate will be ‘ disqualified immediately.
10. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
11. The University reserves the right to cancel or not to fill any of the advertised post without assigning any reason. Errors, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.
Registrar, UET Peshawar
www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9222215