UNIVERSITY OF GUJRAT
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Applications are invited from Pakistan nationals (male / female), who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in relevant fields and like to serve in a rapidly growing World-Class University located at Gujrat, Pakistan
► APPOINTMENT ON SUCH TERMS & CONDITIONS SET BY THE CHANCELLOR
AGE LIMIT – 35-55
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
M.A / M. Sc. / MBA (1 st Division) OR equivalent degree awarded after 1 6 years of education from an HEC recognized Institute / University with 1 2 years relevant experience of academics and administration.
Higher Qualification will be given preference.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS BPS-20
AGE LIMIT – 35-55
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
M.A / M. Sc. / MBA (1 st Division) OR equivalent qualification awarded after 1 6 years of education from an HEC recognized Higher Educational Institute / University with 1 2 years relevant experience of academics and administration. Higher Educational Qualification will be given preference.
* Applications should reach to the office of the HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, 1st Floor, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat by 18-09-2019.
* Application forms are available from HR-Section, Registrar Office and may also be downloaded from UOG’s website www.uog.edu.pk. Application Form uploaded with Advertisement on UOG’s website shall only be accepted.
* Two (02) sets for each post must contain UOG Application Form, attested copies of the degrees & Detail Marks Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile, NIC and recent Passport size photographs with each Application Form.
* The experience gained as on Daily basis, Part time, Visiting, Honorary
and Apprentice shall not be considered / counted. A detailed One Page CV should also be submitted along with each set of application. The applicants are also required to submit a demand draft / pay order of Rs. 1200/- for Bank of Punjab Only, in favor of “Treasurer, University of Gujrat” payable at Bank of Punjab, University of Gujrat (Branch Code 0165) along-with others documents. (Fee in the form of Postal Orders is not acceptable). The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered / entertained. The University is not responsible for delays in receiving call letters for interview or appointment / offer letter etc. due to courier’s lapses.
Applicants applying for more than one post will submit separate Application Form with necessary documents, complete in all respect. Please clearly write name of the post applied for on top right side of the envelope.
* The applicant having foreign degree must attach HEC equivalence certificate and (specialization with the subject post where needed) with the Application Form.
* Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
* Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
* Shortlisting of the applicants shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
* No. TA/DA shall be admissible.
* The University reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
* Valid administrative and academic experience in BS 1 7 and above in the Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies shall be considered.
* Post Qualification (i.e. Master’s with 1st Div.) experience shall be considered.
* Higher Qualification prference shall be given only with Master (1 st Div, 16 Years of Education)
* The applicants from Armed Forces must submit their academic (instructional) and administrative (staff & Command) appointments / experience certificate from MS Branch or PA Directorate.
* Applicants working on Regular / Acting Charge / Officiating/Ad-hoc / Current Charge and Contract basis in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies (Including UOG’s Employees) must apply through proper channel and attach Service Certificate/s issued from their Controlling Authority / Head of Institution / Organizations by due date, otherwise their Application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected. * The applicants who applied through proper channel (including UOG’s Employees) shall ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately complete the process for NOC form their Controlling Authority / Head of Institution / Organization and shall provide at the time of Interview (if called).
* In case applicants has served or is serving in a Private Firm / Organization, shall submit Experience Certificate issued under the signature of Chief Executive / Head of Private Firm / Organization along with proof that the firm / entity is registered with SECR Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her claimed experience shall not be considered.
DR. TAHIR AQIL
HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat, Gujrat
Tel: 053-3643112, 3643117, 3643408, Ext-137