UNIVERSITY OF JHANG
Admission Applications are Invited for the Academic Year 2019-2020 Fall Semester 2019 (Morning)
BS Degree Programmes 4 Years (Morning)
BBA (With the following Specializations) Banking & Finance Human Resource Management Industrial Management Marketing
Supply Chain Management
Admission Policy/Criteria for Undergraduate BS (4-Year) Programmes
1. All genders having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
2. The maximum age limit for (he eligibility is 20 years on the closing date of the applications. However, the age may be relaxed upto 2 years by the Competent Authority.
3. The candidates with at least 45% marks in FA/F^c7I.Com/lCS or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for all BS 4 years Programs in Morning.
4. Admission will be granted strictly on merit i.e. on the basis of the marks obtained in FA/F.ScACom/lCS or equivalent examinations in 2019 and 2018 for morning programmes only.
5. Admission will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the Candidates from the relevant Secondary Board. Equivalence certificate is required from TBCC Islamabad/Lahore (where applicable).
6. Admission on the reserved/quota seats will be completed by the specified committee (s) in accordance with ihe admission rules for reserved seats
7. Hafiz-e-Quran will be given 20 marks. A Hafiz-e-Quran candidate shall be evaluated by the committee.
Contact for Information: +92-300-4653624